Tuesday 21 August 2012

Archive : old Photography

This some old photography that i have taken....
In Terms of what type of photography i like, i have to say that i like macro photography.
Here are a few photo's i took a while back

The first photo is my favourite because of the effort that went into taking it.
I woke up extremely early in the morning ( 5am) so that i could take a photo of something with the early sunlight and dewdrops. I had to use my old broken camera, it was broken to the extent that tilting the camera to take a angled shot or zooming in, would automatically turn the camera off; so needless to say i struggled quiet a bit taking this photo.
So i found some grass that i thought would look cool however the dew had already started to evaporate so i ended up going to the kitchen to get a cup of water so that i could put the water drops on it.

I think that this is my best photo best of the effort and how i captured the light on the grass.

"The Little things in life"




"Strawberries"



"Flower"

No comments:

Post a Comment