Tuesday 31 July 2012

Archive : my old digital art

This is the Archive.


This is where my old digital art can be viewed,.
To see more of my art checkout  Deviantart



"Wolf"
This is one of the very first digital art pieces i have created. For the image i used stock reference of wolves, this image took a few hours to create. I also used a tablet to draw the image and the program i used was Photoshop elements 6.0.


The next 4 images are Fan art.

Fan art is the creation of an art work based on a movie or show or book. I recreated screenshots from the movies from scratch and used a image for reference.

Final Fantasy 
The reason why i created images from final fantasy was because of the smooth skin with no texture and crazy hair styles, this allowed me to learn more about skin toning and how to create realistic hair





"Lightning from Final Fantasy"
This Fan art is of the main character in the "Final Fantasy" game series, i chose to recreate this screenshot because of the hyper realism final fantasy is known for in its movies and latest games. I used Photoshop elements 6.0 and a tablet.



"Kadaj from Final Fantasy"
This fan art is of the main villain in the movie"Final Fantasy the Advent Children". Again i chose to recreate this screenshot due to the hyper realism found in final fantasy. I used Photoshop elements 6.0 and a tablet.
as one can see in this image as well as the image above, i cannot recreate hair in a realistic manner.



"Zack Fair from Final Fantasy"

This fan art is of Zack Fair from the final fantasy series. I chose this screenshot because of the hyper realism and the clearness of the eyes. This Image took me 2 days to create as i spent a lot of the time trying to create realistic looking hair. I used Photoshop elements 6.0 and a tablet.



"The Wolfman"
After my successful attempt at realistic hair in the "Zack Fair from Final Fantasy" image, i decided to try something a bit more difficult. This Fan art is the recreation of the a screen shot from the movie "Wolfman".
I found this picture very hard to create do to the texture of the skin and hair; this image took me along time to create. I Used Photoshop elements 6.0 and a tablet. I am pleased with the end result however i do realize alot of work still needs to be done on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment